sexta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2011

Some time later ... (Letter Marcio Ferraz)



















Some time later ...
(Letter Marcio Ferraz)




When we talk we emit symbols in the air
Being alone can feel the true warmth
The brightness of your eyes
Show me the hope that you have
Now I'm alone and I'm not
Orange gold and brown


Sunrise in the midst of misfortunes
Lay down on perfumed flowers
Transparent Glass
The Blue Room of the distance
It is so sad to walk on the streets of old Recife
Deeper is the walk


Always realized the chances of life?
Not always, that's unfair, perhaps
But the destiny is mother and no one escapes most
Whites are the man pages of each human book
So we wrote everything with feelings
Everything I write, come with me


Experience has a price: the time that devours us
Fill my little library with your joy
If the sun shines ... Just wake up and feel it
About the rain...only makes us sleep
Make it all makes sense
A passionate kiss and no more clichés


The key to the right relationship
It is the water that irrigates the delicacy of the senses
And after some time
We note that the reason is that all
What explains? the simplicity
Sustentaculum of our little existence


Even though I am so weak against the crowds
I'm ready for the World inside and outside of me
No one christmans can be the same, never
Thus the origin is left behind
That in the end we return to it
The truth.





.