quarta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2011

Find (Letra de Marcio Ferraz)

















Find
(Letra de Marcio Ferraz)



What will we give to love?
All our life I guess
I want the smile on your face
Your human touch
I care so much about each


Promise me you'll give me your essence
You already have mine
Beautiful song and real
Come here to me
Our youth makes us immortal


Surviving because of you
Memoirs of a distant past
And we meet again
Through various ways
I hope for this time


Drown me in your beautiful hair
In your eyes bright
Just do not show me dark paths
Remember that we are machines of love
Otherwise we can not exist


I want everything the way used to be
Ask your heart
He knows the truth
The eternal sound that flows between us
We always change all the time
But not for our being so necessary.






.